- 1/2 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 5 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 8 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 5 green onions, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, horseradish, parsley, 3 teaspoons sesame oil, honey and pepper. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add salmon and green onions. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, turning occasionally. Add remaining sesame oil to remaining marinade. Cover and refrigerate for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, skin side down, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pacific Rim Salmon
"I usually don't cook fish at home but this recipe intrigued me. This was the absolute best salmon we have ever tasted!"
"Delicious! Good for company, too."
"For all the yummy ingredients this recipe calls for, I was disappointed in the results. It was just okay.~ Theresa"
"Simple to make. I used orange-pineapple juice and grilled it. My sister and BIL both commented on how good this was. Would definitely make this again."
"Delish! I used orange juice instead of pineapple. Super easy and fast. Will be making it again very soon!!"