Pacific Rim Salmon Recipe
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 5 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 8 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 5 green onions, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, horseradish, parsley, 3 teaspoons sesame oil, honey and pepper. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add salmon and green onions. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, turning occasionally. Add remaining sesame oil to remaining marinade. Cover and refrigerate for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, skin side down, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pacific Rim Salmon(3)
Sort By :
For all the yummy ingredients this recipe calls for, I was disappointed in the results. It was just okay.
Simple to make. I used orange-pineapple juice and grilled it. My sister and BIL both commented on how good this was. Would definitely make this again.
Delish! I used orange juice instead of pineapple. Super easy and fast. Will be making it again very soon!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Salmon >
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Marinades >
- Memorial Day Dinners >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >