No-Fuss Meat Loaf Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package (6 ounces) instant stuffing mix
- 2 pounds ground beef
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and water. Stir in stuffing mix and contents of seasoning packet. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Press into an ungreased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Top with ketchup. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for No-Fuss Meat Loaf(3)
Sort By :
Very tasty and easy to make.
Awesome recipe. Makes wonderful meatloaf and my family loves it!
I bake my stuffing in muffin tins. It bakes really fast, and helps us to portion so we don't "over-do"
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >