"When I was a child, one of my girlfriends would occasionally invite me to dinner, and her mother made the most delicious barbecue sauce containing mustard. I finally asked for the recipe," writes Jeri-Lynn Sandusky of Georgetown, Texas.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, whisk the brown sugar, Dijon mustard, vinegar, molasses and ground mustard until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Place pork chops in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with sauce; turn to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops in Taste of Home October/November 2003, p22
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review