- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, whisk the brown sugar, Dijon mustard, vinegar, molasses and ground mustard until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Place pork chops in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with sauce; turn to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Maybe I did some thing wrong but this recipe didn't work out well for me. First, I substituted honey for the molasses because I was afraid the molasses flavor would be too strong and I love honey and mustard together. (Could that have made a difference?) I also used boneless loin chops because that's what I had on hand. Maybe I didn't cook the glaze down enough, because when I baked the chops they just kind of simmered in the liquid. I was expecting the liquid to cook down some more but it increased as the chops released their juices. I pulled them out after about 25 minutes because I was afraid they would get too tough. I ended up pouring the glaze/sauce into a pot and thickening it with some cornstarch which I poured over the chops to serve them. The sauce did have a good flavor, though. Maybe I should have just pan-fried the chops and used the glaze as a sauce. I'm glad other people had success with this recipe, but it just didn't come out right for me."
"Delicious! My 8 yr old requests these often. A recipe we have at least once a month."
"I wasn't sure when I first made this if we would like it, since it is made with Vinegar. But after making it I'm in love with this recipe! I served this with a side caesar salad and fresh peas."
"I just made this last night. My family LOVED it!"
"This is great, my whole family loves it and I make it often."