Mushroom Asparagus Quiche Recipe
Want more recipes to inspire your morning? Take a peek at our Best Breakfasts and Brunches Guide
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and rubbed sage
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Spread with mustard; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the asparagus, onion and mushrooms in butter until asparagus is crisp-tender. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in asparagus mixture. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Mushroom Asparagus Quiche
Sort By :
This recipe looks amazing. Looking to make this today. I don't have asparagus.
Can broccoli be substituted?
Used refrigerated pie crust and canned mushrooms because that's what was on hand along with my fresh asparagus. I also used fresh sage and oregano. I used 3 medium eggs and one large because it did look a bit dry and I put it in a 10" pie plate because my last quiche ran over. I thought it was wonderful.
My coworkers devoured it! I had to give the recipe to many of them.
This is a great, quick meal when you are pressed for time in the morning or dinnertime! Loved everything about this recipe.
I have made this so many times. All I can say is awesome on a Sunday morning! Taste of Home edition Feb/Mar 2008