This is a light, tasty beverage to serve with spoons so everyone can enjoy the fresh berries once the sangria is gone. — Linda Cifuentes, Mahomet, Illinois
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) sparkling white wine
- 2-1/2 cups white cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup light or coconut rum
- 1/3 cup each fresh blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, mix wine, juice and rum; add fruit. Refrigerate at least 2 hours; serve over ice. Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Mixed Berry Sangria in Taste of Home April/May 2013
Reviews for Mixed Berry Sangria
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review