- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) sparkling white wine
- 2-1/2 cups white cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup light or coconut rum
- 1/3 cup each fresh blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, mix wine, juice and rum; add fruit. Refrigerate at least 2 hours; serve over ice. Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Mixed Berry Sangria
Sort By :
"We made this for a bridal shower. Used strawberry-white cranberry juice, light rum, and Asti Spumante. Was a big hit!"
"Perfect for a July 4th event! Made this as our toasting drink for our BBQ. It tasted fine, but I have to admit, I'm not much of a fan of sangria. It was a pretty drink though!"
"I accidentally bought regular cranberry juice instead of the white cranberry juice. It was still delicious!"
"I LOVE this drink! It light and refreshing, absolutely yummy! My new drink of the summer and special occasions. I used Malibu Rum and Preseco. Also, used frozen fruit, it keeps the drink cold."
"Note: I used Moscato d'Asti for the wine and Coconut Rum for the rum and in the first occasion used White Cranberry-Strawberry Juice."