Spiced White Sangria
I've been making this recipe for more than 20 years. My husband and I are in the wine and spirit business and we served it at one of our first dinner parties after we were married. It's a refreshing change from traditional red sangria. —Ellen Folkman, Crystal Beach, Florida
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 medium oranges, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium lemon, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium lime, seeded and sliced
- 2/3 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) white wine
- 1 bottle (1 quart) club soda, chilled
- Combine first seven ingredients in a large pitcher. Refrigerate, covered, stirring occasionally, about 4 hours. Discard cinnamon sticks. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours longer. Just before serving, stir in chilled club soda. Serve over ice with fruit slices in each glass.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 207 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as White Sangria in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.