White Christmas Sangria
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes21 servings (3-3/4 quarts)
- 6 cups white cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 bottles (25.4 ounces each) sparkling grape juice
- Pomegranate seeds and sliced grapefruit, oranges and kiwi, optional
- Combine cranberry juice and lemonade concentrate in a punch bowl; pour in sparkling grape juice. If desired, add pomegranate seeds and sliced fruit. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 110 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 6, 2019
Because this is non alcoholic, I make for kid parties throughout the year. Children love it (it's fun grown up looking and sounding drink) and it looks beautiful served in clear tumblers.
May 16, 2019
This is perfect for the holidays, or all year long! It makes for a very refreshing summer sangria - at a time of year where cranberry is a really unexpected pop of flavor!
Jan 2, 2017
This was a huge hit at our Christmas dinner! It looks really pretty in the pitcher and in your glass and was great for all ages. I used clementine segments instead of grapefruit.
Jan 1, 2017
Made this for our Christmas holiday get together and it was a hit!! I used White Cranberry-Strawberry Juice and I think that made it even better.