White Christmas Sangria
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes21 servings (3-3/4 quarts)
- 6 cups white cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 bottles (25.4 ounces each) sparkling grape juice
- Pomegranate seeds and sliced grapefruit, oranges and kiwi, optional
- Combine cranberry juice and lemonade concentrate in a punch bowl; pour in sparkling grape juice. If desired, add pomegranate seeds and sliced fruit. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 110 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 2, 2017
This was a huge hit at our Christmas dinner! It looks really pretty in the pitcher and in your glass and was great for all ages. I used clementine segments instead of grapefruit.
Jan 1, 2017
Made this for our Christmas holiday get together and it was a hit!! I used White Cranberry-Strawberry Juice and I think that made it even better.