Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 medium oranges, washed and sliced
- 1 medium lemon, washed and sliced
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Riesling or other sweet white wine
- 1 medium tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, lemon juice and orange and lemon slices; mash gently with a wooden spoon until fruit is partially crushed. Add the wine, apple slices and triple sec. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Just before serving, add soda. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 178 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Aug 28, 2017
Delicious! I made this for a family dinner party and everyone loved it.
Jul 4, 2015
Very good. I am always looking for sangria recipes with little or no citrus, since I have an allergy. This one was easily adapted with a wonderful result. There is never any left in the pitcher when I make this!!
Apr 5, 2015
Great if you are looking for a good, boozy party punch! I usually quadruple the recipe in a very large pot and ladle it out. You can just throw in a whole large can of pineapple juice. Great for a special occasion or any holiday!
Jan 29, 2015
Big hit! Everyone I make this for loves it! Made this for our block party ... there was a sangria contest... I won, first one finished
Sep 9, 2013
Light, refreshing, delicious!
Feb 6, 2013
Nice Fruity Sangria. I made it the night before and added the fruit about 4 hours before serving. I also added green grapes. The fruit was also delicious!
Jul 15, 2012
Took this to a "bring your favorite" Sangria party. Everyone raved and wanted the recipe. Needless to say, it was the first one finished. Very refreshing, great summer drink, although it was a hit in the winter as well. Great for those that are sensitive to red wines.
Jul 24, 2011
This was a really light and refreshing drink. It had just the right amount of sweetness added and the fruit were an added "snacking" bonus! I would definitely recommend this in the Summer months when it's hot out.
Jul 22, 2011
Very refreshing. Making it again this weekend and maybe the next and the next....
May 31, 2011
Suggestion if you are using a dry white wine add sugar.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.