This simple dessert has lots of fruit and a golden oat topping. I typically use apples, but pears also work nicely.—Luella Bogner, Attica, Ohio
- 1 medium pear or apple, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- Place fruit in a small microwave-safe bowl. In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes or until fruit is tender. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Microwave Fruit Crisp in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p10
Reviews for Microwave Fruit Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review