Microwave Cherry Crisp
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Spoon pie filling into a greased 9-in. pie plate. In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, oats and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-9 minutes or until hot. If desired, serve warm with ice cream.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 344 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 106mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (51g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Mar 1, 2015
This is a very easy, tasty dessert. I decided to put it in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes or so, but that was the only change I made. Definitely need some vanilla ice cream- will make again!!
Jan 6, 2015
Very easy and very good!
Oct 24, 2013
I registered on this site and made an account just to leave this review. This was HORRENDOUS. The taste was flat, the texture glutinous. If I could give negative stars, I would. I'll stick with the recipe I found on the allrecipes site.
Aug 12, 2012
Little too sweet for my tastes but the children like it so I will make it again. :)
May 14, 2010
I love this recipe and have made it for years. It is so easy and tastes great.
Mar 8, 2010
This is one of my favorite "go-to" recipes. I always have the ingredients on hand and it makes a delicious last minute dessert. Goes together in no time at all and can be cooking while you're eating dinner. I've gotten several requests for the recipe. Definitely a keeper!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.