- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp in oil until shrimp turn pink. Add the garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat 1 cup broth, lemon juice and dried basil. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in spinach and shrimp; cook until spinach is wilted.
- Drain pasta; serve with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and fresh basil. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Shrimp Skillet
Sort By :
I loved it. I used cooked shrimp and added it in last to warm up. I added extra Feta cheese as I love it. Very easy to make.
Nice and easy to make. Does not re-heat well.
Very good! My whole family enjoyed it, even my 4 year old and my very picky 2 year old! My husband doesn't like feta cheese, but I used just a little on his portion and got no complaints! I'll be making this again and again!
Amazing flavor, light and great for warm summer evening. Followed recipe exactly.
One of the best shrimp dishes I've had so far!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >