- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mango Pineapple Salsa
Sort By :
I made this salsa when I was in Maryland last summer for the first time. My brother and his wife, my two children and myself absolutely fell in love with this change of pace recipe. I have been asked to make it again when I return for another visit.
I loved it as is and now have also tweaked it to pineapple mango bean salad....yummy change of pace.
Delish! Making it again this weekend! Husband and I both like this salsa a lot. :)
It was a big hit at our party...so fresh and sweet! Many asked for the recipe.
We mad this for a party and it was a hit!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Salsa Recipe >
- Jalapeno Salsa Recipe >
- Mango Salsa Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salsa Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pineapple Salsa Recipe >
- Quick Appetizers >