This fruit salsa served with tortilla chips is great for summer barbecues. It can also be served alongside fish and chicken entrees. —Mary Gloede, Lakewood, Wisconsin
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
Originally published as Pineapple Mango Salsa in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p220
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mango Pineapple Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review