- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mango Pineapple Salsa
Sort By :
I made this salsa when I was in Maryland last summer for the first time. My brother and his wife, my two children and myself absolutely fell in love with this change of pace recipe. I have been asked to make it again when I return for another visit.
I loved it as is and now have also tweaked it to pineapple mango bean salad....yummy change of pace.
Delish! Making it again this weekend! Husband and I both like this salsa a lot. :)
It was a big hit at our party...so fresh and sweet! Many asked for the recipe.
We mad this for a party and it was a hit!