- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, condensed milk, egg substitute and seasonings just until smooth. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Low-Fat Pumpkin Pie in Taste of Home October/November 2003, p23
Reviews for Low-Fat Pumpkin Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 25, 2011
great recipe! We enjoy pumpkin all year -in many different recipes-this was added to the favorites! We all enjoyed it- a real "keeper"
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2010
I make this recipe every Thanksgiving and Christmas! My family loves it more than regular pumpkin pie!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >