- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 center-cut bacon or turkey bacon strips, chopped and cooked
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Hot cooked waffle-cut fries
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended; refrigerate until serving. Serve with waffle fries. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Loaded Baked Potato Dip
"Loved this dip. I used potato chips instead of fries"
"Really loved this with ruffle chips! I used a bit of salt instead of the hot sauce and mixed the dip (without bacon) the night before, let the flavours blend. Then added the bacon at the last minute so it didn't go soggy. Got lots of raves about it!"
"The waffle fries were great with this. It was just so-so with potato chips."
"This is my favorite dip. It is so easy and delicious. But, I never use the hot sauce."
"Cannot wait to try this. Sounds wonderful. Love the idea from 235gbt. Going to try that"