Loaded Baked Potato Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 center-cut bacon or turkey bacon strips, chopped and cooked
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Hot cooked waffle-cut fries
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended; refrigerate until serving. Serve with waffle fries. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Sort By :
"can you substitute bacon bits for bacon?"
"Was quite good!"
"I never thought of waffle fries as a dipper. New favorite for all our fries. Delicious. Taking to my next gathering."
"Waffle Fries are a great idea for dippers ? one of those ?why didn?t I think of it? recipes. I substituted real bacon bits (Costco) for the bacon strips to make it even easier ? just microwave briefly to warm, then stir in."
"Yum! My one complaint with this is we ate so much we were full and couldn't eat anything else."