Loaded Baked Potato Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 center-cut bacon or turkey bacon strips, chopped and cooked
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Hot cooked waffle-cut fries
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended; refrigerate until serving. Serve with waffle fries. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Sort By :
"Was quite good!"
"I never thought of waffle fries as a dipper. New favorite for all our fries. Delicious. Taking to my next gathering."
"Waffle Fries are a great idea for dippers ? one of those ?why didn?t I think of it? recipes. I substituted real bacon bits (Costco) for the bacon strips to make it even easier ? just microwave briefly to warm, then stir in."
"Yum! My one complaint with this is we ate so much we were full and couldn't eat anything else."
"This was awesome with some oven fries, my hungry fireman devoured it!"