“This dish came together by chance one night when I was scrambling to get a meal together. It’s one of the best pasta entrees I make and is incredibly fast and tasty!” Beckie Perez - Port Washington, Wisconsin
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 jar (3-1/2 ounces) prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain. Add the chicken, cheese, corn, pesto, bread crumbs, red pepper flakes and pepper. Toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Linguine Pesto with Italian Chicken Strips in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Linguine Pesto with Italian Chicken Strips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review