I inherited a love of cooking and baking from my grandmother. One taste of this refreshing pie takes me back to happy times spent in her kitchen.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Few drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (8 to 9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and fresh mint, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and juice; let stand for a few minutes. Stir in whipped topping. Add food coloring if desired. Spoon into crust. Chill until firm. Garnish with whipped topping and mint if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lime Pie in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1998
Reviews for Lime Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review