Mile-High Lime Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, sour cream, lime juice and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 355 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Jun 14, 2012
This is DELICIOUS! Next time I will add a bit more lime juice because I like desserts that are extra tangy.~ Theresa
Jun 13, 2010
I love making this pie as it never fails to please everyone. I make a little chocolate curl for on top with a sprinkle of graham crumbs and it looks like it came from a high end bakery. For a "light" pie, it is amazing!
Dec 3, 2009
This pie is so light and refreshing. I love the zesty taste of the lime. I have made this numerous times and everytime get asked for the recipe. It is amazing.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.