- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Sweetened whipped cream or creme fraiche, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in milk. Add lime peel, juice and egg yolks; beat just until blended. Stir in basil. Pour into crust.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Cool 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. If desired, serve with whipped cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lime Basil Pie in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2016, p215
Reviews for Lime Basil Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review