- 6 cups quartered peeled potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Dash paprika
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mash the potatoes. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, salt, garlic powder and pepper; beat until smooth. Stir in chives. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Light 'n' Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Sort By :
Excellent! I make this a lot! I have several family members who insist light food doesn't taste good but unknowingly ate these and loved them!
Absolutely delicious and easy too!
This is a 5-star recipe. I have no idea why my rating came up 4 stars.
Absolutely delicious! We used green onions instead of chives. We'll definitely make again!
These potatoes were very creamy with just the right flavor and made a nice accompaniment to my turkey dinner. I will make them again!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mashed Potato Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >