Lemon Shrimp with Parmesan Rice Recipe
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a small saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Stir in rice; cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook shrimp and onions in butter and oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute longer or until garlic is tender and shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice and pepper.
- Stir cheese and parsley into rice; serve with shrimp. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon Shrimp with Parmesan Rice(10)
Sort By :
Delicious and simple. My husband and picky daughter loved it. I made it exactly as stated and it came out perfectly. I served it with slices of garlic bread and steamed spinach.
Delicious. I used brown basmati rice, and it turned out great.
loved it , I used less cheese only for calorie reasons -
Yum! Used long grain rice & less parmesan- my teen went crazy with it.
This recipe is simple and delicious to make. I already had 2 cups of rice from our dinner the night before. I simply followed the instructions but added the rice to the pan with the shrimp, added the parmesan cheese and a little chicken broth. Awesome! I will make this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >
- Rice Side Dish Recipes >
- Rice Side Dishes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Shrimp Pasta Recipes >
- Shrimp Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >