Shrimp and Rice Casserole
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 12 ounces cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, rice, soup, mushrooms, cheese, 2 tablespoons butter, green pepper, onion, lemon juice, pepper, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine bread crumbs and remaining butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 333 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 746mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Feb 15, 2020
Delicious, I added some sour cream about half cup, I didn't have mushrooms so I added some frozen peas, wasn't sure that I had enough cheddar cheese so I added 1\4 cup of grated parmesan cheese. I cut the shrimp in half to make them bite size and a little bit of season salt maybe a teaspoon. I baked for about 40 minutes. I would make this again!!!