Layered Veggie Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- PARMESAN DRESSING:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a 2-1/2-qt. glass bowl, layer the tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, celery, olives and cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; spoon over salad. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Layered Veggie Tortellini Salad(3)
Sort By :
Going to try this with spinach instead of celery layer.
made this years ago. have been wanting to make again, but no recipe. thanks for the recipe. it is wonderfully light and filling.
Made this for my son's Birthday - It was so easy and so yummy. Will be making it again this weekend when a friend comes into town.