- 6 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large glass bowl, layer the broccoli, onion and cranberries. Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey and vinegar; drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with cheese, sunflower kernels and bacon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Layered Broccoli Salad in Country Woman October/November 2011, p26
Reviews for Layered Broccoli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review