No one will believe you didn’t fuss when you bring out this show-stopping cake. On a hot summer day, it will melt all resistance to dessert—one cool, creamy slice at a time. —Barbara McCalley, Allison Park, Pennsylvania
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 package (8 ounces) toffee bits
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 cups coffee ice cream, softened
- Arrange ladyfingers around the edge and on the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon vanilla ice cream into prepared pan. Top with a third of the ice cream topping and toffee bits. Freeze for 20 minutes. Repeat layers, using chocolate and coffee ice creams (pan will be full). Freeze overnight or until firm. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Ladyfinger Ice Cream Cake in Taste of Home August/September 2010, p33
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Ladyfinger Ice Cream Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review