Special Ladyfinger Dessert
Folks will swear you fussed over our Test Kitchen’s party-pretty dessert, but it couldn’t be much easier or quicker to whip up. Best of all, who’d believe such a sweet finish to the meal could be so light?
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sugar strawberry preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon baking cocoa
- 2 fresh strawberries
- In a small bowl, combine the cheeses and confectioners' sugar. Split ladyfingers; spread cheese mixture over top halves and preserves over bottom halves. Sandwich halves together. Dust with cocoa. Garnish with strawberries.