Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 4-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 cups sugar, divided
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, arrange 25 split ladyfingers around the edges of a lightly greased 10-in. springform pan. Place 25 more on the bottom; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. In another large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Gradually fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon half of the cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Spread with half of strawberry mixture to within 1 in. of edges. Cover; refrigerate remaining strawberry mixture.
- Arrange remaining ladyfingers over top. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Cover; refrigerate overnight. Serve with reserved strawberry mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 333 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 3, 2011
It is so easy to make and tastes delicious!
Apr 7, 2011
This was delicious and easy to make. I had to make a few adjustments I only had a 9" pan, so I used 1 cup less of sugar, and 3 packages of cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream (still had too much). I also read the receipe too late and did not have enough time to refrigerate overnight (only 8 hours) but it was still great.
Mar 19, 2009
Try a specialty store in the international aisle that's where i find them. yoli12
Feb 5, 2009
I'm looking for a dessert recipe that I MADE ONCE and can't find it again. It takes a pecan pie cut up into pieces and maybe cream chesse and whipped topping. Please help. Thank You! [email protected]
Feb 5, 2009
I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THIS RECIPE BUT I CAN NOT FIND LADYFINGERS IN THE GROCERY STORE. i TRIED MAKING MY OWN. A BIG MESS.