Strawberry Ladyfinger Dessert
I like to garnish this dessert with strawberry slices arranged to look like flowers. It's pretty, festive and feeds a crowd! —Delores Romyn, Stratton, Ontario
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split
- 1 package (4-3/4 ounces) strawberry Junket Danish Dessert
- 1-3/4 cups cold water
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional sliced strawberries, optional
- Place ladyfingers in a single layer in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside. In a saucepan, bring dessert mix and water to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Cool for 4-5 minutes; fold in strawberries. Spoon over ladyfingers; spread gently. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Spread with whipped topping. Garnish with additional strawberries if desired.
Editor's NoteLook for strawberry Junket Danish Dessert in the gelatin section.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 113 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Strawberry Dessert in Country Woman Christmas 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.