Kielbasa with Pasta Recipe
"One weekend while my husband was out of town, I came up with this recipe by using ingredients that I thought only I would enjoy," recalls Ann Dee Bent of Sullivan, Missouri "But to my surprise , my husband--who came home in time for supper--loved it. Our children enjoyed it, too."
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large skillet, saute the kielbasa, green pepper, onion and garlic in oil until sausage is lightly browned. Stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Stir in Parmesan cheese and butter. Serve with kielbasa mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa with Pasta in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p40
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Kielbasa with Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2012
"It was okay but not really something I want to have again. Pretty soupy."