Italian Bow Tie Bake Recipe
Served with a green salad and garlic bread, this is the easiest dinner I prepare for my family. They love the four-ingredient main dish and think I worked on it for hours. They don't even miss the meat! Lisa Blackwell Henderson, North Carolina
- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix. Add pasta; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Bow Tie Bake in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p27
Reviews for Italian Bow Tie Bake(10)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 21, 2011
I made this for my grandson. I would use less cheese but my finicky grandson loved it, so thank you for the great kid proof recipe.
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2011
A great recipe for Lent and quick and easy for our RV travels.
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2010
So good & pretty easy
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2010
Found the recipe today and decided to make it, It was very cheap to make and easy. Made enough for 2 - 3 people. Depending on how hungry you are. One tip would be to add chicken and/or beef to the sauce. Other then that, A +
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2010
This is very good and super easy!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >