- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix. Add pasta; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Italian Bow Tie Bake
Sort By :
"Great for when we have our meatless eaters here for dinner."
"I made this for my grandson. I would use less cheese but my finicky grandson loved it, so thank you for the great kid proof recipe."
"A great recipe for Lent and quick and easy for our RV travels."
"So good & pretty easy"
"Found the recipe today and decided to make it, It was very cheap to make and easy. Made enough for 2 - 3 people. Depending on how hungry you are. One tip would be to add chicken and/or beef to the sauce. Other then that, A +"