VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a blender, combine the eggs, milk, pumpkin, sugar, biscuit mix, butter, allspice and vanilla. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate (dish will be full).
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Impossible Pumpkin Pie in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p55
Reviews forImpossible Pumpkin Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review