- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Orange slices, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until glaze is reduced to 1 cup.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan lined with heavy-duty foil. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, brushing occasionally with glaze. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. If desired, serve with orange slices. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Orange Glazed Pork Loin in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p139
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Honey-Orange Glazed Pork Loin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review