Honey-Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (4 pounds)
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut ham in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Pour ginger ale over ham. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through.
- Combine the honey, mustard, cloves and cinnamon; stir until smooth. Spread over ham; cook 30 minutes longer. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Honey-Glazed Ham(9)
Sort By :
My ham turned out very dry and thought there was to much cloves in it. I will not be making this recipe again.
Slow cooking the ham makes for an easier than easy recipe. Ginger ale is key for a juicy, sweet start, and the ingredients added later lock in great flavor.
Tried this for Easter dinner. Everyone loved the honey glaze. I'll be using this recipe , again!! So easy..............
I think you are supposed to cut the ham in half to ensure that it heats through properly. lAs directed in a recipe I received from TOH, I did that with my corned beef this weekend (St. Patrick's Day) and it cooked through perfectly set on Low for 6 hours.
Dare I ask: Could I use a canned ham?