Honey-Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (4 pounds)
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut ham in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Pour ginger ale over ham. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through.
- Combine the honey, mustard, cloves and cinnamon; stir until smooth. Spread over ham; cook 30 minutes longer. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Honey-Glazed Ham(10)
Sort By :
My family and I enjoyed this delicious ham for New Year's Eve this holiday season. I prepped it the night before. Feel, as though, the ham absorbed some of the ginger ale, so added enough the next morning to come half way up the ham. I, also, doubled the glaze ingredients. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!
My ham turned out very dry and thought there was to much cloves in it. I will not be making this recipe again.
Slow cooking the ham makes for an easier than easy recipe. Ginger ale is key for a juicy, sweet start, and the ingredients added later lock in great flavor.
Tried this for Easter dinner. Everyone loved the honey glaze. I'll be using this recipe , again!! So easy..............
I think you are supposed to cut the ham in half to ensure that it heats through properly. lAs directed in a recipe I received from TOH, I did that with my corned beef this weekend (St. Patrick's Day) and it cooked through perfectly set on Low for 6 hours.