- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble turkey with vegetables in sesame oil over medium-high heat until turkey is no longer pink, 8-10 minutes, breaking up turkey into crumbles. Stir in hoisin sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and garlic; cook and stir over medium heat until sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve in lettuce leaves. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hoisin Turkey Lettuce Wraps in Simple & Delicious April/May 2017
Reviews for Hoisin Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2017
"I made the recipe exactly as written and everyone loved it. I will definitely make this again."