- 1 cup ready-to-serve brown rice
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Prepare rice and edamame according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, rice and edamame. Drizzle with salad dressing and toss to coat. Divide salad mixture between two plates; top with orange segments, radishes and almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hearty Asian Lettuce Salad
Sort By :
I tried this recipe last week for my husband and me, and we enjoyed it so much that I made this salad again for a potluck. It went over well there too!
I didn't use the radishes as we really don't care for them. I used 2 oranges instead of one when making the salad the second time. I did find the ginger sesame dressing, but only in a pricey brand so I made my own Asian style dressing. We loved it and I can't imagine that the other dressing would have tasted any better than this. A definite keeper recipe!
I couldn't find the ginger sesame dressing so I used Asian style sesame dressing it was ok.