- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups cooked fettuccine
- 1 cup frozen peas
- In a small skillet, cook bread crumbs and parsley in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan; set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the remaining butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add the milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until melted. Stir in the ham, fettuccine and peas.
- Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 5 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham Fettuccine Bake
Sort By :
This was okay. I might make it again, if I have leftover ham. But it didn't really wow us. I'm keeping it in my recipe box anyway!
This is an amazing recipe. My husband who seldom likes new recipes said this is a keeper. It also reheats well with a small amount of added milk.
We loved this! Simple to make, very tasty, very filling. Would be great for a pot luck supper, too. This recipe is a keeper!
It's ok. Sauce was a little thick. I would like to add some kind of spice yet. Any ideas?
I always have leftover ham in the freezer which is always nice when you need it for a quick dinner. This recipe was very fast and easy. I cut the recipe in half which fit an 8 by 8 Pyrex dish well. I used skim milk and whole wheat dreamfields pasta with those changes husband still enjoyed.