Ham Fettuccine Bake Recipe
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups cooked fettuccine
- 1 cup frozen peas
- In a small skillet, cook bread crumbs and parsley in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan; set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the remaining butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add the milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until melted. Stir in the ham, fettuccine and peas.
- Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 5 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham Fettuccine Bake(14)
Sort By :
We loved this! Simple to make, very tasty, very filling. Would be great for a pot luck supper, too. This recipe is a keeper!
It's ok. Sauce was a little thick. I would like to add some kind of spice yet. Any ideas?
I always have leftover ham in the freezer which is always nice when you need it for a quick dinner. This recipe was very fast and easy. I cut the recipe in half which fit an 8 by 8 Pyrex dish well. I used skim milk and whole wheat dreamfields pasta with those changes husband still enjoyed.
Very tasty dish. I made the whole box of fettuccine and added it. I ended up with a large amount so I froze half. I found it to be just a little dry since I added the extra pasta but not too bad. So when I got the next pan out of the freezer, I made half the amount of cheese sauce and poured it over top. It was perfect!!! We will definitely be enjoying this again soon!!
with just 1 1/2 cups of fettuccine, can this really feed 5 people