Grilled Veggie Wraps Recipe
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons molasses
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 ounces whole fresh mushrooms, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 ounces fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 romaine leaves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add vegetables. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
- Drain and reserve marinade. Transfer vegetables to a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Set aside 1 teaspoon marinade. Turn vegetables; baste with remaining marinade. Grill 5-8 minutes longer or until tender, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cheeses and mayonnaise; set aside.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with reserved marinade. Place tortillas, marinade side down, on grill for 1-3 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spread 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture over ungrilled side of each tortilla. Top with romaine and 1 cup grilled vegetables; roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Veggie Wraps(3)
Sort By :
Very good, simple wrap. Grilling the veggies really adds so much to the flavor. Good served warm or Cold! Will be making again.
Excellent Summer grill recipe. I chopped the veggies but didn't make the wrap for about 36 hours due to a change in plans. The extra time in the fridge actually added flavor. I used honey instead of molasses and walnut oil because I was out of olive oil. What really brings out the flavor of the wrap is the 3-cheese spread(cream cheese, parmesan and feta). I added a little extra mayo to make it more spreadable.
This is the most delicious veggie wrap ever! I make it all the time.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >
- Grilled Mushrooms >
- Grilled Zucchini >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Mushroom Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Sandwiches >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Squash Recipes >