- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Sour cream
- Cut each potato lengthwise into four wedges. Cut away the white portion, leaving 1/4 in. on the potato skins. Place skins on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Combine the butter, rosemary, salt and pepper; brush over both sides of potato skins.
- Grill potatoes, skin side up, uncovered, over direct medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn potatoes and position over indirect heat; grill 2 minutes longer. Top with cheese. Cover and grill 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bacon and onions. Serve with sour cream. Yield: 8 appetizers.
Reviews for Grilled Potato Skins
Sort By :
Delicious! I made them for a family gathering and everyone loved them. Definitely worth the effort.
Ok these were AMAZING. Followed recipe exactly. The butter mix was a nice addition with seasoning :)
I make oven fries all the time, I do them 425 oven toss with olive oil, seasoning, salt and pepper for about 40 to 45 mins then finish with the chesse
Could these be baked ? If so what temp & for how long is your guess ? They look great
Everybody gobbled these up. Delicious! I grilled them in a vegetable basket.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Grilled Appetizers >
- Grilled Potatoes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >