Grilled Loaded Potato Rounds
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 large potatoes, baked and cooled
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- Trim ends of potatoes. Slice potatoes into 1-in.-thick rounds. Brush with butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place potatoes on grill rack, buttered side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes or until browned. Brush with remaining butter; turn. Grill or broil 5-7 minutes longer or until browned.
- Top with sour cream, cheese, bacon and chives.
Oct 21, 2016
We made this in place of our normal potato skins for a change-up. I added the cheese and bacon before removing from the grill so the cheese could start melting a bit. Topped with the sour cream and chives after removing from the grill.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.