Grilled Loaded Potato Rounds
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 large potatoes, baked and cooled
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- Trim ends of potatoes. Slice potatoes into 1-in.-thick rounds. Brush with butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place potatoes on grill rack, buttered side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until browned, 5-7 minutes. Brush with remaining butter; turn. Grill or broil until browned, 5-7 minutes longer.
- Top with sour cream, cheese, bacon and chives.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 21, 2016
We made this in place of our normal potato skins for a change-up. I added the cheese and bacon before removing from the grill so the cheese could start melting a bit. Topped with the sour cream and chives after removing from the grill.