Parmesan Potato Rounds
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 medium potatoes, each sliced into 4 rounds
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Pour butter into a 15-1/2-in. x 10-1/2-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a plastic bag, combine flour, cheese, salt and pepper. Shake a few potato slices at a time in the bag to coat with the flour mixture. Place potatoes in a single layer over the butter. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Turn slices and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake 30 minutes more or until tender.
May 8, 2018
Absolutely LOVE these potatoes! I slather them with sour cream. Great with everything.
Feb 26, 2018
So yummy! I doubled it and I'm really glad I did. Everyone loved them.
Dec 11, 2014
Very tasty, great with barbecue chicken, the coating on the potatoes gives it a very nice crust. Nice alternative to fried potatoes!
Apr 15, 2013
Absolutely *second* Isolda's previous comment.
Feb 16, 2013
What does everone serve with these? Tonight we're having leftover Baked Lemon Chicken and salad wih 'em!!
Feb 9, 2013
Making these tonight. Since finding recipe, I use in place of french fries. YUM!
Sep 6, 2011
My family loved these!! I used red potatoes that I grew in the garden. The first time they overcooked, so I just lowered the cooking time..
Jan 9, 2011
We have been making these potatoes for years and call them "shaker potatoes". The kids all fight for them. It is also a good recipe for little ones to help with since they can "shake" the potatoes in the bag.
Feb 6, 2010
I've been making these for years -- I have the ingredients and method memorized. I had forgotten this was a Country-acquired recipe, but I should have known because it's so good!