This rub adds a tasty mix of garlic, pepper and lemon to any burger. It's a great way to spice up your grilling experience. —Ann Marie Moch, Kintyre, North Dakota
- 6 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; store in a covered container. Rub over meat or poultry; let stand for at least 30 minutes before grilling or broiling. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Originally published as Garlic-Pepper Rub in Taste of Home August/September 2008, p14
Reviews for Garlic-Pepper Rub
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2012
"This mixture is excellent over Pork Riblets wrapped in foil and baked about 2 hours."
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2011
"way to spicy for us."