Fun Fish Sandwiches Recipe
Kids will love these cute fish sandwiches, confirms Carolyn Schmeling of Brookfield, Wisconsin. And they’re such a cinch to shape, using a fish-shaped cookie cutter. If some of your party guests are picky eaters, cut out fish-shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches instead.
- 1 package (21 ounces) frozen crunchy breaded fish fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 slices white bread
- 6 slices process American cheese
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Prepare fish fillets according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, relish and garlic powder; spread over six slices of bread. Place two fillets on each slice.
- Top with cheese, lettuce and remaining bread. Using a 3-1/2-in. fish-shaped cookie cutter, cut two fish shapes from each sandwich. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fun Fish Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p11
Reviews for Fun Fish Sandwiches(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2010
This is cute, normal food; it shouldn't scare children. I think the ELDERLY may enjoy it just as well as young kids...