Kids will love these cute fish sandwiches. And they're such a cinch to shape, using a fish-shaped cookie cutter. If some of your party guests are picky eaters, cut out fish-shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches instead. —Carolyn Schmeling, Brookfield, Wisconsin
- 1 package (21 ounces) frozen crunchy breaded fish fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 slices white bread
- 6 slices process American cheese
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Prepare fish fillets according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, relish and garlic powder; spread over six slices of bread. Place two fillets on each slice.
- Top with cheese, lettuce and remaining bread. Using a 3-1/2-in. fish-shaped cookie cutter, cut two fish shapes from each sandwich. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fun Fish Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p11
Reviews for Fun Fish Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2010
"This is cute, normal food; it shouldn't scare children. I think the ELDERLY may enjoy it just as well as young kids..."
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2009
"I felt sorry for this post because it stayed on the Unanswered Posts list for a while now!"