Fruity Red Smoothies Recipe
"This thick tangy drink combines the refreshing flavors of cranberries, raspberries and strawberries," says Beverly Coyde of Gasport, New York. "Once you start sipping it, you can't stop!"
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Red Smoothies in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p8
Reviews for Fruity Red Smoothies(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2010
We used blackberries instead of raspberries --because we had a bunch. This is very rich, so a little bit goes a long way.
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2010
I made these but dd not have enouth raspberries so finished them off with blueberries.They still turned out very good!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Cold Beverages >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >