- 4 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces white candy coating
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon extract, optional
- Sprinkles, optional
- Place cereal in a food processor; process until finely crushed. Add cream cheese; process until blended. Shape into 1-in. balls. Coat bottom of a glass with cooking spray, then dip in sugar. Press cookies with bottom of glass to flatten, re-dipping in sugar as needed. Flatten to 1/4-in. thickness with bottom of glass. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. If desired, stir in lemon extract. Dip cookies in coating mixture; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. If desired, immediately decorate with sprinkles. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Fruity No-Bake Cookies in Cookies & Candies Bookazine 2016
Reviews for Fruity No-Bake Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review