No-Bake Cereal Cookie Bars
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 15 min. + cooling
- 4-1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 3-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup M&M's minis
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Grease a 15x10x1-in. pan. In a large bowl, combine first four ingredients.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Stir in honey until blended. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated. Cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in M&M's and raisins; press into prepared pan using a greased spatula. Let stand 30 minutes before cutting. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 bar: 137 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 58mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 8, 2019
Very tasty. I wasn't sure the ratio of Rice Krispies to other cereal would turn out well as it seems like the amount of Rice Krispies was quite a bit more, but I was pleasantly surprised. The coconut flavor is subtle and the M