These fruity kabobs are so refreshing on a warm day. They're also a quick and easy meal for get-togethers.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 fresh strawberries, trimmed
- 12 green grapes
- 12 fresh pineapple cubes (1 inch)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, sour cream and extract until smooth. Refrigerate until serving. On six wooden skewers, alternately thread strawberries, grapes and pineapple. Serve with dip. Yield: 6 kabobs (1-1/4 cups dip)
Originally published as Fruit Kabobs with Cream Cheese Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p200
Reviews for Fruit Kabobs with Cream Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review