Fruit Kabobs with Margarita Dip
Your adult guests will love the margarita flavor of this cool and creamy dip. Serve the kabobs either as a snack or dessert.—Michelle Zapf, Kingsland, Georgia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes6 kabobs (1-1/2 cups dip)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 6 pineapple chunks
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 6 seedless red grapes
- 2 slices pound cake, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Beat in whipping cream until fluffy. Alternately, thread fruits and cake on metal or wooden skewers. Serve with dip.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 273 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 97mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Fruit Kabobs with Margarita Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.