Coconut Fruit Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Fresh pineapple, grapes and strawberries or other fruit
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Serve with fruit. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 40 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 58mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Sep 29, 2013
Good recipe. I added 1/2 cup flaked coconut because I didn't have coconut extract. It did give it a little coconut flavor but not much. Had it had a chance to be in the fridge for very long it might have tasted more like it. I also used every one of the fat-free items as mentioned and it was great. Sprinkled a dash a cinnamon and one of nutmeg on top just for looks.
Feb 6, 2010
This dip is delicious! Very easy to make! I added a little bit more coconut extract than it called for but it didnt make too much of a difference. Absolutely nummy!