Sprinkle Fruit Dip
Making this creamy mixture especially festive are its bright candy sprinkles. An assortment of fresh fruit "dippers" adds even more goodness. —Leslie Miller, Butler, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes3 cups dip (14 cups fruit)
- 1-1/2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles, divided
- 4 large green apples, sliced
- 4 large red apples, sliced
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 4 cups red and/or green grapes
- In a bowl, fold together yogurt, whipped topping and half of the sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Just before serving, top with remaining sprinkles. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons dip with 1/2 cup fruit: 95 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Sprinkle Fruit Dip in Taste of Home August/September 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.