Sprinkle Fruit Dip
Making this creamy mixture especially festive are its bright candy sprinkles. An assortment of fresh fruit "dippers" adds even more goodness. —Leslie Miller, Butler, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes3 cups dip (14 cups fruit)
- 1-1/2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles, divided
- 4 large green apples, sliced
- 4 large red apples, sliced
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 4 cups red and/or green grapes
- In a bowl, fold together yogurt, whipped topping and half of the sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Just before serving, top with remaining sprinkles. Serve with fruit.