Fruit Skewers with Lactose-Free Dip
Make a balmy summer day special with these cute kabobs from our Test Kitchen. They're served with a creamy, dairy-free dip. Have fun and try other fresh fruit combinations, too.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes2 skewers (1/4 cup dip)
- 2 tablespoons nondairy imitation cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons nondairy imitation sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon seedless raspberry jam
- 6 fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup green grapes
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add lime juice, honey and jam; mix well. On two metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the strawberries, pineapple and grapes. Serve with dip.