"Convenient canned fruit and instant pudding mix streamline preparation of this refreshing medley," reports Karen Buhr from Gasport, New York. This shortcut salad can also be served as a sweet satisfying dessert for diabetics.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail in juice
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (1 ounce) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a bowl, combine the fruit and lemon juice. Sprinkle with pudding mix. Stir gently for 1 minute or until mixture is thickened. Fold in bananas. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Cocktail Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p45
Reviews for Fruit Cocktail Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review