Fruit Cocktail Salad Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail in juice
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (1 ounce) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a bowl, combine the fruit and lemon juice. Sprinkle with pudding mix. Stir gently for 1 minute or until mixture is thickened. Fold in bananas. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Fruit Cocktail Salad
Sort By :
"Easy, yummy and pretty good for you. The kids eat it up."
"This was delicious! I was looking for a light, refreshing fruit salad that I could enjoy even when I don't have fresh fruit on hand. This filled that desire perfectly! I didn't have bananas, so obviously left them out, and I added about a cup of mini-marshmallows. My husband and 4 boys all loved it and between the 6 of us, we finished off the whole thing in one meal!"
"I have made this many times and lost the recipe. Thank heavens I found it again. It is easy, sweet, fresh, and cool for the summer! Thank-you for such a good idea!"